All of us have had health-related issues at some time or other. Whether it's low back pain, headaches, asthma, gastritis, an ankle sprain, or a rotator cuff injury, we've all had a health problem ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1702 W. Campbell St.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Text Number: (847) 306-8800
Arlington Chiropractic Clinic provides services to communities in Cook County, IL (near Arlington Park Race Track and near Arlington Heights Memorial Library): Arlington Heights, Mt. Prospect, Rolling Meadows, Palatine and Buffalo Grove.
Conditions and disorders:
• PMS • Menopause • Fibromyalgia • Workman's Compensation injuries
• Injuries from auto accidents • Muscle spasms • UTI • TMJ • GERD
• Headaches and migraines • Joint pain: knee pain, hip pain,
disk bulging, lower back pain, shoulder pain, rheumatoid arthritis
Treatments and modalities:
• Bioidentical hormones • Treatment of vertigo and dizziness
• Neuropathy treatment • Wellness programs
• Sports medicine • Chiropractic orthopedics