The term "overindulgence" is probably best assessed as a red flag, especially with respect to consistent overconsumption of high-calorie comfort food and desserts during the holiday season. An ove ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1702 W. Campbell St.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Text Number: (847) 306-8800
Arlington Chiropractic Clinic provides services to communities in Cook County, IL (near Arlington Park Race Track and near Arlington Heights Memorial Library): Arlington Heights, Mt. Prospect, Rolling Meadows, Palatine and Buffalo Grove.
Conditions and disorders:
• PMS • Menopause • Fibromyalgia • Workman's Compensation injuries
• Injuries from auto accidents • Muscle spasms • UTI • TMJ • GERD
• Headaches and migraines • Joint pain: knee pain, hip pain,
disk bulging, lower back pain, shoulder pain, rheumatoid arthritis
Treatments and modalities:
• Bioidentical hormones • Treatment of vertigo and dizziness
• Neuropathy treatment • Wellness programs
• Sports medicine • Chiropractic orthopedics