Your Arlington Heights Chiropractor
Auto accidents are a common problem in Arlington Heights, IL. At Arlington Chiropractic Clinic, we evaluate auto accident victims, diagnose their conditions and help our patients recover from their injuries. To treat our patients, we administer all natural, holistic healing. If you’ve recently been involved in a car accident in Arlington Heights, we can help you recover and avoid further injury.
What are some symptoms of car accident injuries?
Auto accident injuries can vary depending on the impact that the passenger experiences, therefore, symptoms may also vary. Some of the most common symptoms that car accident victims experience include:
- Stiff neck
- Muscle aches
- Muscle tension
- Limited mobility
- Blurry vision
- Back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain
What are the most common types of car accident injuries?
One of the most common problems that car accident victims experience is a condition called whiplash. Whiplash occurs when the muscles and ligaments in the neck develop tiny tears.
In addition to whiplash, patients may experience the following conditions:
- Herniated disc. This is a condition caused by damage to the discs found the vertebrae.
- Concussion. A concussion is a condition that occurs when the brain experiences a traumatic injury.
- Subluxations. A subluxation is a condition that occurs when the spinal cord becomes pinched between the vertebrae.
Why should a patient see a chiropractor after a car accident even if he or she isn’t experiencing symptoms?
Patients may take days or weeks to realize that they are in pain and experiencing other symptoms. During that time, their condition may become worse. Seeing a chiropractor right away after an accident occurs can enable the patient to get the treatment he or she needs right away.
What can my Arlington Heights chiropractor do to treat auto accident injuries?
Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to help patients recovering from car accident injuries. Some of the most common techniques that we use at Arlington Chiropractic Clinic include:
- Spinal adjustment. Our spinal adjustment technique helps realign the vertebrae and relieve the patient of subluxations. Spinal adjustment can be used for headache relief and to treat all conditions including whiplash, herniated disc and concussion.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach our patients to do stretches and exercises that can help improve their range of motion and reduce muscle stiffness.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a technique we use to improve circulation and speed up the healing process.
- Lifestyle advice. We administer lifestyle advice to help our patients avoid further injury while they’re in rehabilitation.
Where can you go for auto accident treatment and whiplash treatment in Arlington Heights?
If you’ve recently been involved in a car accident, contact Arlington Chiropractic Clinic. We use natural, holistic healing to treat patients in Arlington Heights, Kildeer, Palatine and the surrounding areas. To find out more, call us today and make an appointment.